Since its 1971 launching, Holloway, Updike & Bellen, Inc. has been a standard of excellence for water and wastewater design in the state. We have a respected, working relationship with government agencies including the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) and the Oklahoma Water Resource Board (OWRB). Our firm has provided water and wastewater services for countless towns, cities, rural water districts, and state agencies, as well as various private industries across the entirety of Oklahoma.
Water & Wastewater Services
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations
- Gravity & Force Main Collection Systems
- Waterline Distribution, Storage, & Pumping Systems
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) & Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Solutions